'65 Mustang Needs Restored

For Best Results Use Specific Forums

'65 Mustang Needs Restored

Postby 12RUN » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:30 pm

Hello, I'm writing because I have a 1965 Ford Mustang convertible, and my mother, Julye Wemple, and I are looking to get it restored, and have no idea how to start. The car is not in running condition, and was through the flood, so needs a complete restoration. Do you know anyone that does restorations correctly and for a fair price, I've only been able to find R&R Restorations. Thanks for reading my message, Cameron Seely
cameron.seely@gmail.com
12RUN
Site Admin

Re: '65 Mustang Needs Restored

Postby motormike56 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:38 pm

CJ pony. I have seen some of thier work and it is very nice. But beware that a resto will almost always go 20% higher than what your budget is. I myself would love an oppourtunity to do this as well, but my garage is not big enough. Good luck and happy hunting! :mrgreen:
motormike56

Re: '65 Mustang Needs Restored

Postby GC#1 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:21 pm

Hi,Jeff and I started a new business last year and do all phases of restorations and mods. We can help you out. We are reasonably priced, well below many other shops and would be interested in talking to you. The March's 2013 meeting will be held at our shop in Hegins so you can get an idea what we do.
Thanks
Chris Ives GC #1
GC#1

Return to General Tech